1. “The world is a screwy place, and it doesn’t play by rules”. –So damn right. 女主角最後很天真的問他老爸說do you think iam making the right decision的時候她老爸這樣回答她的。也算它有經典臺詞好啦。
2. The Eskimo pie的那條線又溫馨又cute. –> “Every evil, terrible thing that ever occurs in the world is directly offset, counter-balanced if you will, by the complete, utter joy of biting into an Eskimo pie. It’s the way we maintain balance in the universe~!” 算它是motif好啦。
3. 花花大世界 總會出現幾個墨西哥大叔讓人忘記吉他小子一樣的真愛. 但其實鄰家墨西哥大叔那一段 總覺得如果把他當成一個antiprotagonist的話 又缺少了點evil的成分. 就好象童話故事里公主一類的角色受到蠱惑啊之類的 最後回到王子身邊 但這中間遇到的壞人的過程 要夠艱險才能顯得真愛難得啊..但還是follow了一個fairy tale 和hollywood風格結合一起的storyline/plot, 只不過這次公主是一個freshly graduated student. #反正不出奇才更保險啊又不是每個導演都是Lars Von Trier#
4. 本來前半段覺得挫敗的好真實 結果後半段就開始變童話了. Party之後她說I feel like im such a loser. Everybody else is making progress by their lives except me. (這一段的時候頗共鳴啊, 每時每分每刻都有這樣的擔憂和焦躁…)
5. 如果說那個小孩的boxer car比賽整個存在的必要 就是增加一點點笑料 然後引出另外一個黑人小孩沒有拿到第一名 然後他媽媽給他一個Eskimo pie 然後讓她想到who you are working with matters more than what you are working on的話 那豈不是很沒必要 墨西哥大叔走的時候說的那一番話 效果已經差不多了啊 她幹嘛不直接走在街上看到這一幕 然後就衝動的飛去紐約呢..a little reducdant, isn’t it?
6. 好多kicking-ass的ideas大家都能想到 幾個敢真的去做. college graduates有幾個真心放得下剛剛到手的dream job連電話也不打直接從California洲奔到New York投奔小情人啊. 就算你眼睛再藍再美這種傻逼idea也不會演成美好的啊。#不吐槽你會死嗎#
7. 看的時候雖然也有溫馨的feel, 可是總是不斷的嚮導說如果這個post grad拍一個續集, 一個有關真實生活的續集, 搞不好會更好看.
她奔到New York跑打人家房門口 敲門時候看到的那個 搞不好實際上就是人家男生的new hook-up 但是舊愛來了也不能說一聲不響就叫人家走啊, 於是還是口頭上說 that’s good, cause i love you too..然後這女生就發現自己來New York就是一個completely horrible idea, cant get a job, dont have her own place to live, so far away from her entire family, etc..然後就開始大吵大鬧 然後發現人家的 RA還是什麽的早就暗中作梗想要她滾蛋了…然後可能就灰溜溜的回去, 重新找一個crappy job, 然後每次看到人家吃eskimo pie的時候都會想起自己爲了那么一個男生作出一堆傻逼決定, 然後這就是一個正常的真實青春的故事了。#我幹嘛想法這么灰暗我也不知道# #狗血才是王道不是嗎#
但總體來說還是很溫馨的 電影本身情節啊 剪輯啊 配樂啊 值三星半 女主角眼睛實在太美 加半星..四星~！
P.S.: 我當年好像是在美國時候在電視上看到的這個..當時HBO臺一直在放廣告啊什麽的 我還以為是電視劇…==…
Sometimes I regard myself as someone way too simple-minded than I should be, cuz I assume that people are generally good and what they did are out of good reason, but I’d blame myself for being naive given that people around me are pretty sophisticated.
However, on other occasions I’d blame myself for letting dark ideas slip into my mind and take over, I wonder what would it be like if I do things that way, would it be easier? would it be faster? And then I would helplessly agree that people grow and things change, and I can’t help it at all even if I am talking about the only person that I have full control over, while it turns out that I am not, people just grow, it’s in our nature.
So I would get into the self-disguise circle again criticizing myself for not turning into a better person, yet, not knowing clearly what it means by being a better person. I am assuming that I should choose a side and simply go with it without doubt or regret, so either a sophisticated bitch or a naïve girl, there’s no way that I can have’em both. ><.
Yea, I know you would start to make a list of people with good hearts and yet worldly enough. Then I am gonna say whoever you are naming, either there is a hidden agenda, or they did something wrong, they are trying to make it up to whoever it is.
Whatever, I am still in my early twenties, I am assuming people at my age will do a lot of thinking and still get no results, and then one day, just one blink, they will get all the answers they need to know. So I’m here awaits, pretty patiently..
The reason I said a lot of crap before was that the first episode I just watched made me think about what it means by being responsible as an adult. Unlike being a responsible kid as we were taught, when we broke a rule, let’s say we told our parents we did great in the test when we actually got a C-, we would come clean after all and apologize, and then people would forgive us. Being a responsible adult, however, based on this first episode, seems to me like this: you lied to your parents, if no one saw you doing that or nobody knew about this, then you are totally fine, if any one saw you or anybody knew that you lied, then you tried to find other people’s secrets and threaten them to not tell, and you would get away with it, and sometimes other people would threaten you again, and you would do another trick to keep things unchanged, and things go on and on and on. Nevertheless, probably it’s because when you are an adult, lying about something can cause some serious trouble, e.g.: losing your job, having no money, failing to pay the bills, etc., which means as a responsible adult, those troubles should not happen, but instead of thinking about I should not lie in the first place or no lying next time, you thought about how can I make this go away like it never happened….Soap operas make it seem like totally legitimate and right, but I know things like that happen out there and people are agree with those shit, it seems that a slight different angle, and you will get a whole new different result, and I’m not sure if I’m ready for that.
No need to repeat, the first episode of <Suit> is full of conspiracies, blackmailing, and all those dark ideas.
But hey with the enchanting stories and good-looking actors and actresses, no one should miss that.
#I thought I was gonna write a review#
#let’s call it a quasi-review#
#now thinking back, perhaps it’s because they are dealing with the law#
#whatever, I’m too tired to delete this and write all over again#
-DID U TELL ME THAT DREAM JUST TO GET IN MY PANTS?
-OH.. YES.. JUST TO GET IN YOUR PANTS…
-DID U PLUG EVERY NAME IN FOR GUYS WHO COME UP HERE?
-OH..YES.. OF COURSE..U THINK I WRITE IT FOR U?
-WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE TOMORROW
-THAT IS WHAT I MEAN..YOU IDEALIZE THAT NIGHT..
-WE HAD SEX TWICE..YOU IDIOT..
-WOMEN PRETEND THING LIKE THAT..
我記得我們怎樣的遇見··你手裡拿著那本書··在餐車上的交談··那個在水霧中看到GRANDMA的天真的讓人心疼的小男孩··那個鬍鬚上有點紅色於是陽光下很閃耀的讓人很捨不得的男人··那個勇敢的用個蹩腳的理由邀她下車去維也納的男人··那個在夕陽中吻她的男人··那個不相信占卜卻愛那首MILK SHAKE詩的男人··那個在公園草地上躺在左邊的男人··那個告訴她GOODBYE根本不必傷感你想說GOODBYE現在就可以說的男人··-SAY GOODBYE..-GOODBYE..
-OH PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT.CELINE..
-BUT NOW I THINK THAT IT WAS YOU..
-I LIVE IN 13 BROADWAY..
多少人已經討論過··究竟最後有沒有在一起··愛在黃昏日落時··以歌之名··COME UP ALL THE WAY HERE··然後又能怎樣呢··
-OH BABY YOU ARE GONNA MISS THAT FLIGHT
-I KNOW.. I KNOW..